League of Catholic Women Foundation
Grant Letter of Inquiry
The League of Catholic Women Foundation (LCWF) at CCF provides general operating support or program support to organizations that help women fulfill their potential and build a hopeful future for themselves and generations to come.
This year the LCWF is conducting an open Letter of Inquiry process. Interested nonprofit organizations should service the 12-county greater Twin Cities metro area and have programs that assist women in one or more of the following areas:
- Job search and employment coaching, or training in financial management
- Life-affirming pregnancy and maternal counseling, education, and support
- Transitional housing, especially programs that build self-esteem and prevent predation
- Programs that support education options, and empowerment of vulnerable women
- Retreats and seminars featuring women theologians, faith women leaders, and/or leaders of organizations serving women.
For more information about these priorities, please visit the LCWF page and view the Grantmaking Guidelines.
The deadline for inquiry submissions is March 31. If your organization is invited to submit a full application for a grant, you will be notified by April 26. The deadline for full applications will be May 12. Organizations may receive up to three years of consecutive funding, and will return to eligibility after 2 years.
The LCWF Letter of Inquiry submission period has ended.