PANDEMIC RELIEF and NEIGHBORS IN NEED
The Minnesota Catholic Relief Fund (MCRF) is an emergency relief fund designed to meet the urgent needs of our Catholic community. Give to the fund to support Catholic parishes and schools financially stressed by the COVID-19 pandemic or to provide direct support to our neighbors in greatest need in the aftermath of George Floyd’s death.
Fund Management & GrantMaking Made Easy
Getting Started with Donor Central
When you establish your fund, you’ll pick a user name and password that you’ll use each time you want to sign in to Donor Central. Please use the links to the forms below to set up your Donor Central account.
Create Your Donor Central Account
- New User Form – Donor Advised Fund
- New User Form – Donor Advised Fund – Additional Advisors
- New User Form – Agency or Beneficiary Endowment Fund
Video Tutorials for Donor Central
- Signing in and Resetting Password
- How to Make a Grant Recommendation
- How to Make Multiple Grant Recommendations at One Time
If you want additional assistance setting up or signing in to your account, CCF staff members are just a phone call away.
Info at Your Fingertips