Assets Snapshot

The Catholic Community Foundation of Minnesota (CCF) continued its growth trajectory in fiscal year 2022. With 89 new funds opened, CCF now manages more than $507 million in assets.


Grantmaking Snapshot

CCF distributed more than $18M in grants to 1,064 nonprofits in fiscal year 2022. The number of grants totaled 3,699. The majority — 84 percent — stayed in Minnesota, while the other 16 percent was distributed outside of Minnesota. 80 percent of grants went to Catholic charities and institutions, and another 5 percent went to other faith-based organizations. CCF has distributed $226M since 1992.



View the full 2022 Annual Report here.


View All News