Assets Snapshot

Fiscal year 2021 was monumental for the Catholic Community Foundation of Minnesota (CCF). With asset growth of $123 million, CCF now manages more than $500 million in assets.



Grantmaking Snapshot

CCF distributed more than $17M in grants to 980 nonprofits in fiscal year 2021. The number of grants totaled 3,476. The majority — 85 percent — stayed in Minnesota, while the other 15 percent was distributed outside of Minnesota. 86 percent of grants went to Catholic charities and institutions, and another 6 percent went to other faith-based organizations. CCF has distributed more than $207M since 1992.



View the full 2021 Annual Report here.


View All News