Assets Snapshot

Fiscal year 2020 was yet another year of growth for the Catholic Community Foundation of Minnesota (CCF). We opened 68 new funds, growing our assets under management to $387 million — a growth of $21 million.

$387 million assets held by CCF68 new funds opened. 31 Donor Advised, 7 Endowed, 3 Charitable Gift Annuity, 13 Institutional Endowed, 14 Agency

$21M Asset Growth

Assets by Fund Type



Grantmaking Snapshot

CCF distributed $18M in grants to 906 nonprofits in fiscal year 2019. The number of grants totaled 3,161. The vast majority — 89 percent — stayed in Minnesota, while the other 11 percent was distributed outside of Minnesota. CCF has distributed more than $189M since 1992.

$18M Grants Distributed

3,161 grants distributed to 906 organizations



View the full 2020 Annual Report here.


View All News