Preschool, Youth, and Young Adult Ministry Grants
The Catholic Community Foundation of Minnesota (CCF) will award grants typically ranging from $250-$3,000 for programs and projects that fit the guidelines below. The grant process will begin with a letter of inquiry. CCF will invite those whose inquiries best match the stated purpose of each fund to submit a full application.
All are welcome to submit a letter of inquiry. Priority will be given to applications:
- From parishes with limited budgets, especially parishes in rural areas.
- For programs targeted to underprivileged communities, or people of color.
Preschool Faith Formation and Catechesis
Faith formation is an essential part of each child’s upbringing, and it’s never too early to begin. CCF seeks to strengthen your community’s preschool ministry and faith formation programs. Proposals can support catechetical training for parish staff or volunteers; curriculum enhancements; or parental skills training that teaches the importance of family ceremony and celebration and the importance of Catholic values.
Youth and Young Adult Ministry
It’s more important than ever for youth and young adults to be engaged in their faith through opportunities for encounter and creative outreach that balance social, spiritual, and service elements. CCF seeks to strengthen youth and young adult ministry for programs, retreats, events, or youth service projects. Proposals should be submitted for new or supplemental activities not already covered by your parish’s youth ministry budget.
Grant Cycle Schedule
- A brief letter of inquiry must be submitted online between Friday, May 12 and Friday June 9, 2023.
- Notifications will be sent by Friday, June 23, 2023.
- Those invited to apply must do so by Friday, July 14, 2023.
- CCF will announce grant awards in mid-August.